This is a closed course. Participants must register for and attend all 5 sessions. To learn more about the course, click the button.
Another course will be scheduled for mid year 2018. Subscribe to our emails to be among the first to hear about future offerings.
SESSION 4 : FEBRUARY 5, 2018
FACING THE FEAR OF FINANCES!
Accounting, fee-setting, budgets, billing, collection, profitability . . . Many wellness professionals, after reading these words, are either on the verge of a panic attack or retreat into the “happy place” in their head where the only thing they have to do in their private practice is what they do best – see clients and help them live as happier, healthier versions of themselves. This session, we will be facing our fears and doing some non-evasive in-vivo exposure to practice-management.
This session, two facilitators will help you face your fears and find your footing in finances. Two experts for the price of one -- Look at you, already making smart financial decisions!
Casey Limmer will be doing some non-evasive in-vivo exposure to practice-management, by helping you:
- Figure out how to set your fees
- Have "the talk" with clients about payments
- Find profitable ways to add services to your practice
Leslie Greenman, author of “Dating our Money: A Women’s Guide to Confidence with Money and Men” will get us thinking about:
- Creating a financial action plan for saving in 2018
- Planning for retirement when, as small business owners, we don’t have the luxury of a 401k plan or matching programs
- How can we find money to save where there seems to be no money at the end of the month?