JEANNINE LAMB, M. ED, LPC
Contract Therapist, St. Louis DBT, LLC
Specializations: Trauma/PTSD Recovery, Borderline Personality, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Recovery from toxic parents, Grief and Los
Treatment Modalities: EMDR, CBT, TF-CBT, DBT, PE
Fee Scale: $90 to $120 per session
Accepted Insurance Plans: Out-of-Network at Gateway Wellness Associates; in Jeannine's outside practice she accepts Aetna, Anthem BCBS, Beacon/Value Options, Healthlink, UBH, Magellan, Medicaid, and TricCare, and various EAP panels.
About Jeannine's Practice:
I am Jeannine Lamb, M. Ed., LPC and I look forward to helping you get the most out of your life. I have been a licensed psychotherapist for 25+ years, and have devoted my career to providing caring and effective treatment to my clients.
For me, the essence of humanity is to be there for others and understand them on a deep level. Healing begins when you are supported and validated. I will support you and assist you in overcoming your concerns by providing specific strategies and treatment modalities.
Because I value my clients’ time, all the treatments I offer are evidence-based. I have been trained in and use the following treatment modalities:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, which teaches four specific skill sets that include how to regulate your moods; tolerate distress effectively; improve interactions with others; and be mindful and present without judging or getting swept up in emotions.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, which targets and changes negative, untrue or unhelpful beliefs.
- Eye Movement, Desensitization and Reprocessing, which involves processing traumatic memories while receiving bi-lateral stimulation.
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, which, through writing, aids children and adolescents in recovering from traumatic experiences.
- Prolonged Exposure, which allows recovery from a traumatic event through exposure to the event using writing, imagery and, when possible, in vivo experiences.
I have also successfully incorporated materials, such as The Courage to Heal Workbook and Healing the Shame that Binds You, to assist clients in healing and recovery.
I’ve always thought there was a bit of truth in Hemingway’s quote from A Farewell to Arms, “The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places.” However, if you aren’t feeling as strong as you’d like, please contact me, I’d like to work with you.