Jordan Watson, M.Ed, LPC
Owner and Founder, True North Career Consulting, LLC
- Career Counseling: career exploration, career transition, stress, anxiety, and depression as it relates to career development, vocational discernment, career wellness, work-life-balance, self- care strategies, adjusting to work-life in St. Louis, MO (for St. Louis transplants), etc.
-Assessment Interpretation- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and other career assessments.
- Career Consulting: resume and cover letter review, LinkedIn development, job search strategies, mock interviews, networking, personal branding, etc.
- Training and Development: Will deliver professional development workshops/presentations for small groups or company departments by request (Business etiquette, branding, work-place wellness, or customize your own presentation)
Treatment Modalities: Strengths-Based Therapy, Career Theories (Narrative and Solution-Focused), Career Assessments
Fee Scale: $90-$125 per session (sliding scale possible in certain situations)
Accepted Insurance Plans: Out-of-Network
The belief that you can have a meaningful career is the first step to finding one.
- Sean Aiken
Jordan Watson is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Nationally Certified Counselor who specializes in Career Counseling. She is also the creator and owner of True North Career Consulting, LLC, which has a mission of providing career counseling and job search services to new and experienced professionals. Jordan believes that knowing where you currently stand, or your “Why” will direct where you are going, identify the right path for you personally and professionally, and most importantly establish your True North, which will enable you to grow in the right direction towards your career and life purpose.
Jordan received her Bachelor of Arts and Science in journalism with a concentration in public relations from Georgia State University and a Master of Education in clinical mental health counseling from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She has nearly a decade of experience presenting professional development workshops and helping young and experienced individuals grow professionally. She is certified in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) as well as other assessments, which has strengthened her career counseling and professional development experience.
Jordan believes understanding who you are in relation to the world of work and how your relation to the world of work influences your meaning of life is very important in achieving your True North. In her words, “You don’t have to have it all figured out, but you want to be going in the right direction.” She looks forward to meeting all of you!
Certification and Training:
- National Certified Counselor
- Etiquette Consultant
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Strengths-Based Training
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst
Contact Jordan: [p] 314.328.0496 [e] email@example.com